Instalert out of business

Status
Not open for further replies.

webby52

Premium Subscriber
I recently was looking to have a tone added to my Instalert siren controller and tried my best to get a hold of the owner Nick in Riverside, NJ. The phone just goes to voicemail and the fax machine has been shut off, emails go unanswered. After calling the police who refused to do a welfare check I ended up driving the 40 minutes south to find the store front empty and all his stuff in a back room. I spoke to the girls at the business next door and come to find out he passed away over Memorial Day weekend, 2012. I imagine the website will go down when the bills come due... Main Page @ instalertusa.org

Rest in peace Nick, you made a heck of a product....

Instalert uSA
c/o 10 Zurbrugg Way
First Floor Front
Riverside, New Jersey 08075
Phone 856-652-9143 or 609-217-8473
FAX 856-705-0402
e-mail InstalertuSA@peoplepc.com

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hear about Nick, I dealt with Instalert about 20 years ago when my career department went to a new station alerting system. I also dealt with them in the 80's when they had a large facility and would take Instalerts from Willingboro there for repair. Their service was unbeatable. When the municipal building in the 'Boro burned in 64, within a few hours they had a new encoder delivered to the temporary police station. I believe they were based in Philadelphia at the time. I wished I had kept my first Instalert, the tube model.

Status
Not open for further replies.