Installation start-over/BC75XLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris516

I decided I want to completely re-install the drivers. But I need to clear any info connected to the BC75XLT from my computer.

It did work for about a day. But I want to start over fresh.

Can someone help me?

TIA

Blackink

I decided I want to completely re-install the drivers. But I need to clear any info connected to the BC75XLT from my computer.

It did work for about a day. But I want to start over fresh.

Can someone help me?

TIA

By any chance, did you create a restore point before installing any drivers or software related to the scanner? If so, you can revert back to a date before the install.

You can always look and see if there was a restore point created maybe from a Windows Update around the time you installed anything for the BC75XLT.

Chris516

By any chance, did you create a restore point before installing any drivers or software related to the scanner? If so, you can revert back to a date before the install.

You can always look and see if there was a restore point created maybe from a Windows Update around the time you installed anything for the BC75XLT.

No, I didn't. I should have done a Restore Point when it was working. The 'EXE' file for installing the driver(part of the ZIP file), that is on Uniden's website. Is getting judged as an 'unsafe source'. So it won't install.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.