Intel Hillsboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

oregontreehugger

Premium Subscriber
I really don't know much about Intel's operations and haven't tried to monitor. The RRDB shows them as having 800 MHz trunked sites. Good find on the UHF system for them! It could be they've left one system for another, or perhaps this UHF system is used for other activities.

I think usually things are missing from the RR database because it relies 99% on folks (us, the scanner enthusiasts) to submit confirmed info, frequencies, talkgroups, etc.

If you can monitor their systems and come up with good info, that would be great. :)

KE7JFF

I haven't listened to that system in ages, but I should fire it up and take a listen.

dmobile1337

I guess their trunked stuff is still 800mhz, but the frequencies are not the same as what is listed in the DB.

FCC page: ULS License - Business, 806-821/851-866 MHz, Trunked License - KNNH599 - INTEL CORPORATION
RR page for that callsign: KNNH599 (INTEL CORPORATION) FCC Callsign Details

Their conventional frequency listing is giving me gooseegg for now. I am gonna try running through the frequencies in this new callsign. Will report back when I have more. I kind of wish I had my old PRO164, trying to enter new stuff in to my HomePatrol through Sentinel is kind of a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.