Intercanyon Fire Department/District

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipshark773

I think the listing in the RRDB for the frequencies is reveresed (the TX freqs are listed as RX and vice versa). Can anyone confirm?

Also, does anybody know what this district's approximate boundaries are? Ive been looking all over the place for a map or some info and have not been able to find anything.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
skipshark773 said:
I think the listing in the RRDB for the frequencies is reveresed (the TX freqs are listed as RX and vice versa). Can anyone confirm?

I certainly wouldn't doubt this - there are MANY submissions that just give two frequencies, so we end up putting them in the database the way that they are sent in - assuming that they were submitted to correspond with the database scheme.

Tip: Put something like "Base TX Freq: XXX.XXXX MHz" and "Base RX Freq: XXX.XXXX MHz" when you submit conventional frequencies to us. It will help alleviate any issues like this. :)

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
skipshark773 said:

Also, does anybody know what this district's approximate boundaries are? Ive been looking all over the place for a map or some info and have not been able to find anything.

Inter-Canyon Fire Protection District encompasses approximately 55 square miles of varied topography, fuel types and weather conditions. The east edge of our district begins near the first hogback, west of the Ken Caryl subdivision and extends west past State Highway 285. Our northern edge is south of Marshdale and extends south to within a few miles of Waterton Canyon and the South Platte River.

http://tinyurl.com/ms7wg

Jim<

skipshark773

Thanks Jim! I figured you would have info on this. The link is great too, I cant believe google didnt turn that up.

[edit]: You wouldnt happen to have a link or info on North Fork FPD would you? Thats another one I cant seem to turn up on google...

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
skipshark773 said:
Thanks Jim! I figured you would have info on this. The link is great too, I cant believe google didnt turn that up.

[edit]: You wouldnt happen to have a link or info on North Fork FPD would you? Thats another one I cant seem to turn up on google...

Very difficult url for North Fork ; http://www.northforkfire.org/

Complete with dispatch tones even.

Jim<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.