Interesting radio frequencies for the Nashville Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsauve

Premium Subscriber
I am going to be taking a trip down to Nashville in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone could recommend some frequencies to listen to while down there. Interest for me is public safety (Police/Fire/EMS), Mall operations, LTR Trunking (UHF), and hotel operations. Also, does anyone have the frequencies & PL/DPL codes for the Embassy Suites hotel in the city of Franklin? Any input would be great.

kc9cra

CORN

Premium Subscriber
I am going to be taking a trip down to Nashville in a couple of months and was wondering if anyone could recommend some frequencies to listen to while down there. Interest for me is public safety (Police/Fire/EMS), Mall operations, LTR Trunking (UHF), and hotel operations. Also, does anyone have the frequencies & PL/DPL codes for the Embassy Suites hotel in the city of Franklin? Any input would be great.

You'll need a late model digital scanner for both Franklin and Nashville public safety. The database on this site is pretty accurate so go to the Tennessee section and look for Davidson and Williamson Counties. All you need is the control channels to program in. Older digital scanners will work (for now) on Nashville's system (use System A for public safety) but you'll need a radio capable of deciphering the 9600 baud system for Franklin. Now after saying this I'm assuming u have a trunk tracking scanner. If not you'll be limited to Williamson County Sheriff and county EMS/Fire. Enjoy your trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.