Interesting Traffic on Unidentified Talk Group 38640

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Eric

Hello Guys, I ran across interesting traffic on SNACC Talk Group 38640 today.

This is another TG on the SNACC system that is not listed on Radio References Database.

Does anyone else have this TG programmed into their scanner, and if so, do you know what it's official use or designator is?

I have an idea of what it is and who it belongs to, but I wanted to hear back from the group and also give those of you who do not have this TG programmed into your scanner a chance to listen to it.

Please let me know what this channels official use is for if you know or have access to this information.

Thanks

Eric

737mech

Premium Subscriber
snacc 38640

Hello Guys, I ran across interesting traffic on SNACC Talk Group 38640 today.

This is another TG on the SNACC system that is not listed on Radio References Database.

Does anyone else have this TG programmed into their scanner, and if so, do you know what it's official use or designator is?

I have an idea of what it is and who it belongs to, but I wanted to hear back from the group and also give those of you who do not have this TG programmed into your scanner a chance to listen to it.

Please let me know what this channels official use is for if you know or have access to this information.

Thanks

Eric

Clark County Detention Center (Jail) Especially busy on New Years Eve.

Huxford

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Why is CCDC on SNACC?

Dick33

close but it is Las Vegas Detention Center which is ran by city marshalls whom are on SNACC, Clark County Detention City is ran by metro probable still VHF simplex or sh*t sky ??

bikinjohn

Also TGID 36048 sound pretty court-"ish." Interesting they both use the same TGID numbers just in a slightly different order.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
NYE in Vegas

what happens on NYE for them to be busy?
just curious
Bob
It's gets really crazy on the strip for New Years, as always there are a bunch who can't resist being stupid and eventually get hauled off to the tank for the night to meet the judge in the morning.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
ah yes I didn't think about them bringing in prisoners, I was thinking more of the prisoners already in there. Yes we went for NYE a few years ago (stayed at the Flamingo).
It was pretty crazy on the strip like you said. We came in after the fireworks and watched the action from our room with the scanners going. Lots of brawls.
Bob

bikinjohn

Also TGID 36048 sound pretty court-"ish." Interesting they both use the same TGID numbers just in a slightly different order.

I can confirm today that this TGID 36048 is Marshals, however I don't know which ones. On this TGID there was some traffic that was inaudible and someone asked for an "all Marshal roll call." So I don't know if these are Clark County Marshals for the Justice courts (At the RJC, or Henderson court or NLV court, etc.) or if they're any of the city Marshals (Henderson, LV, NLV).

Edit: Per this thread it belongs to North Las Vegas Court Marshals, but I don't know if they use the same TGID for the city and county Marshals that are there:
http://forums.radioreference.com/ne...57188-north-las-vegas-public-works-snacc.html

Last edited:

crazynova

close but it is Las Vegas Detention Center which is ran by city marshalls whom are on SNACC, Clark County Detention City is ran by metro probable still VHF simplex or sh*t sky ??

Way old reply, but CCDC is on Desert Sky. You don't miss much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.