AR-DV10 Internal images and tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0ne

Most digital signals sounds like this, high pitched and cut.. The new firmware comes sometime in September.

G7HID

I think that AOR said it was a beta firmware just for people that came to the show with their DV10..
Sounds like a ploy to get people to believe they were doing something....

Mike

TMac20

What ever happened to this firmware that was supposedly released two weeks ago? No update or reviews ?
Did if fix anything?

Hello - It's running late, I was told this week mid month of September, so hopefully any day now.

TMac20

Still no new firmware, me and my friends are still running 1807AC

Yes - I truly hope they get their act together fast. It's either going to be a fantastic update resolving many things raised so far or one we will all be annoyed with. I hope it's the former.

palmerjrusa

Just updated my Icom ic-r30 with the latest firmware version (how many is that now since the ic-r30 was introduced and it wasnt't to fix firmware bugs but to enhance the radio's performance?).

AOR could learn a thing ot two from Icom concerning support of their products.

mrkelso

Just updated my Icom ic-r30 with the latest firmware version (how many is that now since the ic-r30 was introduced and it wasnt't to fix firmware bugs but to enhance the radio's performance?).

AOR could learn a thing ot two from Icom concerning support of their products.

How do you like that R30? I am thinking about giving the DV 10 to my brother who only listens to analog stuff and picking up the Icom.

palmerjrusa

How do you like that R30? I am thinking about giving the DV 10 to my brother who only listens to analog stuff and picking up the Icom.

It's great, having a blast with it listening to all kinds of stuff. Packed with features (that actually work). I've still to really explore all what it's capable of, the summary manual only gets you started, the full manual is like a textbook. It makes for a great little brother radio to the ic-r8600.

TMac20

It's great, having a blast with it listening to all kinds of stuff. Packed with features (that actually work). I've still to really explore all what it's capable of, the summary manual only gets you started, the full manual is like a textbook. It makes for a great little brother radio to the ic-r8600.

It's really great to hear all the good feedback on the ICR30. I will aim to get one in the coming days - the release of the mobile APP, Bluetooth and GPS in the unit (including great support updates) has driven this decision.

palmerjrusa

It's really great to hear all the good feedback on the ICR30. I will aim to get one in the coming days - the release of the mobile APP, Bluetooth and GPS in the unit (including great support updates) has driven this decision.
built

I think you'll love it. It's also built like a tank, very solidly constructed. The GPS also activates in just a few secs, even indoors, no minutes long waits.

mrkelso

built

I think you'll love it. It's also built like a tank, very solidly constructed. The GPS also activates in just a few secs, even indoors, no minutes long waits.

Sold, i will order 1 this week. AOR still has not put out a fix for the problems we are having. My DV-10 has been promised to my brother as soon as he comes down to get it.

TMac20

Update on firmware:

I have received a fairly comprehensive list of what will be in the next update...hopefully we will all be happy with the bulk of those things. On the list are bug fixes others are new features.

tumegpc

Update on firmware:

I have received a fairly comprehensive list of what will be in the next update...hopefully we will all be happy with the bulk of those things. On the list are bug fixes others are new features.

Can you offer more information ? What are some of the fixes and new features?

Status
Not open for further replies.