Interop in Houston

oscarg1971

I just wanted to say that Interop services on Friday and Saturday nights in Houston is totally a blast to listen to. I just discovered it myself a few weeks ago and now I look forward to hanging out and listening for a few hours on weekends. Some decent stuff during the week, but not like a Friday and Saturday night. -Oscar

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
I just wanted to say that Interop services on Friday and Saturday nights in Houston is totally a blast to listen to. I just discovered it myself a few weeks ago and now I look forward to hanging out and listening for a few hours on weekends. Some decent stuff during the week, but not like a Friday and Saturday night. -Oscar
Which site do you monitor ?

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber

I highly recommend Gulf Coast Interop talk groups, shhhh.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, the hidden gem that I really wish people wouldn’t talk about.

I will monitor my impulsivity. I get the hint, LOL. I have several talk groups in the central Texas area I won't report, yet, maybe not at all. For one reason, I have not identified which agency is involved. It is partially encrypted. I have been recording and tracking this for some time.

Echo4Thirty

Premium Subscriber
Last I looked they had transferred him back to Harris County, presumably for an appeal but I have not looked to see the purpose. Ahead of that he was in a TDCJ transfer facility in the panhandle.