Interstate Sniper Shootings Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

les108

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5194463

Law enforcement sources tell Eyewitness News reporter Roger Harvey authorities are questioning a 17-year-old from Delaware County in connection with Sunday's sniper attacks.

Sources close to the investigation say they've recovered a weapon, but at this point they do not know if it is the weapon used in the shootings that killed 40-year-old Jerry Ross and wounded another person in a separate vehicle. The shootings occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning on Interstate 65 near Seymour. Two hours after they occurred, there were two more shootings near Muncie on I-69

jerk

les108 said:
http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5194463
Law enforcement sources tell Eyewitness News reporter Roger Harvey authorities are questioning a 17-year-old from Delaware County in connection with Sunday's sniper attacks.

Sources close to the investigation say they've recovered a weapon, but at this point they do not know if it is the weapon used in the shootings that killed 40-year-old Jerry Ross and wounded another person in a separate vehicle. The shootings occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning on Interstate 65 near Seymour. Two hours after they occurred, there were two more shootings near Muncie on I-69

Now Cuffed and stuffed... He is about to have a bad year.

AL

retroactiv

Al I would have to agree that this 17 y/o is about ready to have the worse year of his life. I think that the police are really lucky to have gotten this kid, I haven't heard how the reserve deputy put the story together but as I gather it if this kid would of kept his mouth shut he prob would of taken this to his grave even with all of the great CSI work that ISP put together.

Has anyone heard anything else about the "blood bath" on I-69 was the note written by this same teen or was it a copycat?

Status
Not open for further replies.