Intresting Find On My Psr 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerjunkie

The other day i happened to hit the light button while powering up my psr500 and i noticed a hidden menu.upon discovering this it has options in there such as battery type being used light settings and battery voltage.just thought i would share this with you all.

roykis

Premium Subscriber
psr500 program trouble

PSR500 trying to scan balt. co. p25 system, used psredit 500 and info from rr . radio scans but won't lockon any signals, conv. seems to work fine what could i be doing wrong tried software and manuel with the same results i tried site2 by itself and 1 together

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

roykis said:
PSR500 trying to scan balt. co. p25 system, used psredit 500 and info from rr . radio scans but won't lockon any signals, conv. seems to work fine what could i be doing wrong tried software and manuel with the same results i tried site2 by itself and 1 together

First: Don't try to hijack someone's topic.

Second: Use the search function here, looking for other threads about that.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin

You will get a lot more help by starting a new post and asking there. Absolutely no one is going to see about your problem unless they happen to look in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.