Introducing the SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, keep watching. That means it hasn't been picked up yet then. It could be picked up today, could be tomorrow. Once I had a package say that for 5 days before they actually got it to UPS.

Shipping from ATL. I have this type of luck where I wait and wait and wait, then do something different and should have waited a little bit longer and would have came from Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

trp2525

n9diz

See my post #39 and post #75 in this RR thread (that you are currently reading) for Uniden CB-GPSK pricing, shipping charges and direct links if you want to place an order.

My Post #39: https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/introducing-the-sds200.382091/post-3054954

My Post #75: https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/introducing-the-sds200.382091/post-3055680
Bearcat warehouse

Do any of these vendors actually have the GPS in stock? I was under the impression that Uniden (also out of stock) would be releasing more of them sometime in the coming weeks or months.

mrhermit

Premium Subscriber
I was dissapointed that didn't Uniden make it a touch screen like the Home Patrol. The screen is about the size of my Icom 7300 and it is a touch screen. I have the original Home Patrol and on of its best features is the touch screen.

mrhermit

Premium Subscriber
Is that going to be a real Uniden Scanner of the future or are you just wishing like me?

mrhermit

Premium Subscriber
I doubt that Uniden will be releasing a new Home patrol 3 touch screen version anytime soon using the technology based on the their new SDS radios.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
The 500 rumor really took off when either a retailer or software developer has listed "SDS100/SDS200/SDS500" on their site. It got posted on here and then I think they corrected their site...

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
The 500 rumor really took off when either a retailer or software developer has listed "SDS100/SDS200/SDS500" on their site. It got posted on here and then I think they corrected their site...

More like changed their site. And at the time Upman said they were not developing a base mobile scanner. And after that even the model number on the site turned out to be correct.

n9diz

After I chatted with someone at Zip Scanners who confirmed that the GPS was in stock for immediate delivery, I went ahead and ordered it. Moments later I got an email from Zip Scanners:

Hi, we are currently on back order on this item. All of our distributors are scrambling to find this item and we should have them later this month. Do you mind waiting or would you like to cancel this order for a refund? Let me know, thanks!

Zip Scanners

Why do online retailers keep doing this?

KN4C

After I chatted with someone at Zip Scanners who confirmed that the GPS was in stock for immediate delivery, I went ahead and ordered it. Moments later I got an email from Zip Scanners:

Why do online retailers keep doing this?

I don't know why, but it would gripe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.