Introduction/Would like to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

djg320

Premium Subscriber
Greetings,

As you can see I've been with RadioReference "officially" for a good while but never really did my part to contribute to the community.

Now that I have gotten into some digital hardware (held off for quite a while), and can monitor MSCOMMNET and have gotten well into it. I hail from central Maine and would love to put myself out there in any way possible. It seems as though since things have settled down with MSCOMMNET deployment it's a little bit quiet (even on scan new england). Some licenses and frequencies have definitely changed over time in the still very active analog world and I would like to help with that. I wouldn't mind becoming acquainted with the DB admins for the area and maybe throwing some information their way, feel free to shout my way on here. I'd like to pick some brains over the best way to go about such things.

Figured I'd throw myself out there formally.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
feel free to submit stuff to the database. I will add it when I can. I am one of the DB admins for maine

Sent from my SM-S978L using Tapatalk

djg320

Premium Subscriber
Good deal, thank you! Figured you'd pipe in I think you're the one I've seen around. I did submit something a while back randomly I think and you were the one to situate it.

Nice to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.