investigator16

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFN078

It is with regret to inform all that investigator16, Mark Schultz passed away this morning. Many of you may have read his posts, been in direct contact, or knew Mark personally off of the forums. I was fortunate to have worked with Mark at the Naval Station Fire Department in addition to his presence here. Mark will be missed by many. Please keep his family in your thoughts during this time of mourning.

Josh

garys

Premium Subscriber
That is very, very, sad news. I never got to meet Mark in person, but we had many long email conversations. I know he was originally from Boston and was a big Celtics fan. I will miss him.

jaymatt1978

Wow I knew Mark even before I was a member of Radio Reference . Even though I never met him in person I had many online conversations with him via e-mail for many year and am saddened at a lost of such a great resource and friend!

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
RIP Mark

I knew Mark outside of radio refrence. We will miss you brother.

kc4jgc

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Wow.... I had been wondering what was up with Mark because I hadn't seen a post from him in quite a while. Thoughts are with the family. Thanks for the info, Josh.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Mark would pop into my website sometimes when he was planning a visit to the area. Very pleasant person. I'm sorry to hear about this. May he rest in peace and may his family find peace and comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.