invisibleSHIELD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber

jimg

Premium Subscriber
ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Uniden BR330T Scanner Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Listed for the BR330T but I bought one for both my BCD396XT and BCD396T. They fit and look great. One had a little inclusion in the middle but you cannot see it through the case screen. I'm sure I could get a new one I tried. I'm sure they will fit other Uniden scanners with the same case like the BCD346XT.

Does this shield cover the whole scanner, or just the screen? Did you have to do any "modifications" for it to fit the 396XT?

wise871

Database Admin
I've always used the invisibleSHIELD on my 396T and the XT. I posted about the invisibleSHIELD about 6 months ago. It's worth the protection. I also have it on my iPhone and all my cameras.

jimg, it only covers the screen. I don't think you would want a shield to cover your whole scanner.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
Does this shield cover the whole scanner, or just the screen? Did you have to do any "modifications" for it to fit the 396XT?

Just the screen. No, you do not have to do anything to make it fit. The larger one like for the iPhone or a GPS might be a little trickier to install. I ordered a bunch...1 for my Imagio, 1 for the kid's Imagio, 1 for the wife's Imagion, 1 for my Pentax Digital SLR, 1 for the TomTom, 2 for the scanners, and 1 for the Sirius Stiletto 2.

I did notice that if they look a little bad when you first install them, they will look better if you wait a day or so.

I've always used the invisibleSHIELD on my 396T and the XT. I posted about the invisibleSHIELD about 6 months ago. It's worth the protection. I also have it on my iPhone and all my cameras.

jimg, it only covers the screen. I don't think you would want a shield to cover your whole scanner.

I did a search before I posted this. I saw you had but no one really picked up on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.