Iowa Statewide Interoperability Communication System (ISICS)

dreg

Premium Subscriber
Friday I never received any indications of transmissions on the Muscatine/Scott County Simulcast site. Well they were using it Saturday afternoon. 100 recorded audio files. But today so far nothing. It's either feast or famine. Also had a short transmission on the 4227 for Aircare. but more been have on the RACOM TG.
DPS Call 1, 3 hits
LAW 3D, 83 hits
LAW 4D, 6 hits

Also have a wildcard which show a TG 1 entered and it has 7 hits. a couple was unit 372 calling Cedar Falls for a radio check (no joy).
Mike traveled to Cedar Rapids today and no activity on the tower west of Clarence yet fyi.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

owenmcc1

Feed Provider
Maquoketa base having issues tonight. All Post 12 units running on Law 3D. Hearing traffic on Muscatine/Scott Simulcast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WB0VHB

Finally hearing some traffic on the Burlington tower from IHP cars in this part of the state.

Got OP25 running on a Raspberry Pi and waiting for the parts to arrive to build an antenna multicoupler. Then I can reconnect my analog scanner back up to see if IHP Base is still being used.

WillB

Finally hearing some traffic on the Burlington tower from IHP cars in this part of the state.

Got OP25 running on a Raspberry Pi and waiting for the parts to arrive to build an antenna multicoupler. Then I can reconnect my analog scanner back up to see if IHP Base is still being used.

I still hear ISP on analog down here.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Possible new DOT talkgroup 7201, since it is only three from the DOT Anamosa TG and most of the locations in Eastern Iowa have not been seen yet. RID affiliated was 14450.

Bhawk27

Premium Subscriber
I am seeing plenty on the unitrunker screen, but not hearing anything on my TRX-2 or 325P2.

I’ve been scanning both the Dewitt and Muscatine towers for a couple months or more on my 996P2, but this was my first hit on either. Got lucky tonight.

tepping1

DPS Law 2d is Post 11 Cedar Rapids DPS Law 3d is Post 12 Stockton all communicate as CR area C but definitely 2 dispatch centers....midday today over DPS Call 1D: TG 14001 put out alert for eastbound I-80 multiple cars speeding/wreckless and throwing stuff at each other from just east of Newton mm 168 with a 2nd transmission minutes later that traffic exited at MM 201 near Belle Plaine.....monitored with sds200 off of Discone 30' from central Dav.....the transition for Muscatine/Maqouketa has appeared to take full steam this week with few issues...