iphone 3gs need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crav

when using the mobile radio reference on a iphone 3gs connected to 3g network the feeds don"t play very long in putnam county fl area and some other feeds. Can anybody help me and tell me what is going on, or contact radio reference to see if they can solve this problem. I also had a friend try his blackberry with sprint and he has the same problem.

For the iPhone I would suggest using Action Scanner. For the Blackberry try using BBScanner. I think you'll find that both will give much better results.

crav

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

My concern is that if I haveing problems with some of the feeds how will I know if I would have problems with the paid apps for iphone

Action Scanner will attempt to reconnect to feeds if there is a problem with the stream and it drops. At least in my case it works flawlessly. Plus it will give you the ability to listen to up to 4 feeds at the same time.

Last edited:

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Welcome to SouthBayScanner.com
Feed Provider
I wonder if the feeds all output at the same kHz? I have the same problem with some feeds over 3g (especially when mobile) where my iPhone says "loading." Maybe stream providers might want to lower the quality of the stream to the lowest possible setting (without compromising the quality of the feed of course). If the streams output at the quality they are uploaded to the server, it doesn't make sense to have a 128k audio stream for voice audio. I am a feed provider and I only use 32k when uploading and it's at the threshold point of where you just barely miss the digital low quality warble. I hardly ever get stream "loading" issues. Can anyone add to this?

crav

when i go to the live audio feed i want to listen to, I see at the bottom of the page it asked do you want to report a problem. I have report a problem with some feeds. Can anybody please tell me where i can review or see what the answer was to my problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.