iPhone and Droid App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xplorer4x4

Just wondering how I can listen to the live streams via the

iPhone: Tried 5-0 Radio and Wunder Radio. Cant seem to find Evansville or Vanderburgh listed.

Droid: Just got the new Motorola Backflip running Droid 1.5. Is there any way to listen over my phone? Like the iphone it does not support flash, but rumor is flash will be available soon.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm listening to feeds using DroidLive on a Verizon/Motorola Droid phone which is running Android 2.0. It works fine. Don't know if DroidLive will work with Android 1.5.

AK9R

Super Moderator
Use the browser in your phone to launch the mobile version of RadioReference (m.radioreference.com). Navigate to the feed you want. When you click on it, your phone should ask what app to launch to listen to the feed. DroidLive should be one of the choices.

AK9R

Super Moderator
Does the phone come with a browser? You might try it.

If I was going to try the feed options one-by-one, I'd start with web.

Xplorer4x4

Ok I didnt realize that mobile was its own protocol so I was trying www.m.radioreference. as if it were a sub domain. Once I got past that it was smooth sailing, and everything works fine on the Backflip! Thanks!

Last edited:

whitesox4life

I use Scanner Radio on the Motorola Droid running Android 2.0 and it works fine. Updates are available approx every 2 weeks or so and it just gets better.

bamx2

I use Scanner Radio on the Motorola Droid running Android 2.0 and it works fine. Updates are available approx every 2 weeks or so and it just gets better.

I wish more people used this program, because the chat functionality is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.