Iphone Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen9999

Hello everyone Just join your community today just a few question

Started host Iredell County Sheriff, Fire, and EMS and Statesville Police Live Scanner Audio Feed started hosting because One never seen anyone hosting for Iredell county , Two I use my iphone a lot and have many scanner apps for it. Only thing is I can add my server address to the apps but i would like the apps to show my channel for everyone to see it not just me I sent emails to the app makers one told me he was going to update tonight adding me to the list other apps have a updater in them and read from this site but still no Iredell county anything i can do or dose this just take some time

thanks for your time

cdesigns

Are you hosting your feed on this site?

Today I applied to provide live feed and I just installed the software and got my Orlando Airport live feed up and running and it appeared on my POLICE SCANNER app for the iphone.

This is the only scanner app that I have but my feed appeared instantly.

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Today I applied to provide live feed and I just installed the software and got my Orlando Airport live feed up and running and it appeared on my POLICE SCANNER app for the iphone.

This is the only scanner app that I have but my feed appeared instantly.

PoliceScanner is provided feeds by RR... I believe there was an announcement about this awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.