Ipod to Computer Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Would anyone happen to know of some good freeware, preferably standalone/portable, programs to copy music from ipod touch to computer?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Which generation iTouch do you have, and with what version of iOS?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Old 2G:lol: with iOS 4. This worked great for me at one point in time but its been awhile since i used it and i get to where it opens and displays the copyright and it never responds.

Bob_61

I have a sansa fuze and I know it is not an ipod, but anyways it shows up on my computer as an F drive. May be you do something with that? :)

W4BOZ

Premium Subscriber
Found this on another site after looking up how to transfer stuff from an iPhone/iPod Touch to a computer: Products - Findley Designs

The software is NOT free but if you just need to use it once, the trial version should work.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Found this on another site after looking up how to transfer stuff from an iPhone/iPod Touch to a computer: Products - Findley Designs

The software is NOT free but if you just need to use it once, the trial version should work.

Thanks!! Il check it out.

I gotta find out why Sharepod is actin like it is. I liked this program and it worked great before, don't know why it wont now.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I finally was able to copy the music. It was kind of a tedious process but it worked. Had to extract the music from ipod using a iphone browser program. Not what i wanted to use but it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.