Iron County Sysid 2D24 new Frequencie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLM7424

I was doing some 850-868 Control channel Searching .On a Psr600

And came across:
sys.2D24
Freq.cc 860.6625

Can anyone Confirm this or have any info to add.

Thanks Matt | RR.JLM7424

JLM7424

bneilson said:
Where were you located when you copied it?

Sorry I missed the title...
Well I hate to think i wrote the location wrong I-15 mm183

using a maxrad Nmo 5db gain 806-894 antenna on a semi mirror bracket & Psr600

I just jot them down make a few simple notes and look them up later
i,am in los angeles now if i go back home that way i will Recheck.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Ive copied that info and frequency in Ceday City With no audio on it as of yet. with the info recieved from the site you would think the "D" would mean digital. but unknown it could even be Questar let us know i only picked it up while passing through the area.

JLM7424

I Struck audio Today !! Parked my rig at the Loves truckstop
I-15 x62,UT And Found a voice channel only caught part of the audio but the lady said :
"Were you calling Dispatch"

6-3-08 11:20am
heres a sys shot:
2d24psrshot.jpg

Heres the Voice channel
2d24psrsho2.jpg

And this is what i got from Unitrunker.
2d24chanls.jpg

2d24group.jpg

2d24patch.jpg

2d24props.jpg

2d24users.jpg

2d24site.jpg

Well Unfortunaltley this is My last Long distance trucking run Going local
around sioux city ,Ia Its been fun , I,m gonna miss listning to ucan o-well :)

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Questar Gas too me 49200 is the blue stakes in Salt lake city which questar uses. they also use alot of I-call hence the reason the 7 before the other numbers on the TGID's listed in the other shots.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
jlm7424 said:
Also i locked manually on 859.6625 and seen Ids coming up possible used now as Voice Cahnnel.

Questar is known for alternating the voice and control chaqnnels every other day in order to hear the "phone or I-call or some voice traffic with the 7 at the beginning of the TGid u must have I-call turned on, on your scanner but they do become annoying.

qlajlu

Silent Key
jlm7424 said:
Well Unfortunaltley this is My last Long distance trucking run Going local
around sioux city ,Ia Its been fun , I,m gonna miss listning to ucan o-well
We appreciate the help while you were here, jlm7424. Keep the dirty side down and stay between the ditches. I did that for 23 years and now I'm home to stay!

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Questar?

It's odd that none of these frequencies show up in a FCC license search. Odd, but not that unusual. :D

Good detective work nonetheless! It sounds like we might be ready to put this in the DB with the tentative assignment of Questar in Iron County. That assignment makes sense given Questar's other TRSs around the state. Any thoughts?

Hey jlm7424, I actually live in North Sioux City and am only a frequent traveller to Utah (grew up there, parents & 2 daughters live there, plan to retire there). I teach geology at the university in Vermillion, and my wife works at the Community Health Center in Sioux City. If you live in this area we'll have to get together for lunch sometime.

-Tim

JLM7424

theaton said:
Hey jlm7424, I actually live in North Sioux City and am only a frequent traveller to Utah (grew up there, parents & 2 daughters live there, plan to retire there). I teach geology at the university in Vermillion, and my wife works at the Community Health Center in Sioux City. If you live in this area we'll have to get together for lunch sometime.

-Tim

That would be fun ! I Currently live in Sioux falls,sd, My house is selling,
I ,m moving to Le Mars,Ia this weekend leaving this job when i get back "JFI trucking"
going to work monday for a co called Barto trucking hauling chemicals, greese, oils
around IA ,NE, SD, MN. they are right off hwy 75 by keizer refrigeration

Getting off the road to get married later this year and become a step dad to a lil 8 year old
great kid! anyway I'll run thsose four states and be home pretty much every night.

Thanks Matt Well Gotta leave cedar city now to get back home . Be back on later mybe tonight.

Junior1970

Your help is much appreciated. We don't have a lot of people monitoring Southern Utah posting yet. the Webb Hill info was most informative and ususally I travel much more in the summer but this year has been funny that way. I'm hoping to get down St. George way in the late summer/early fall. "Keep the hammer down going 10-10 on the side." Be safe on the highways of IA.

Cheers.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Questar (Cedar City)

I added this TRS as Questar (Cedar City) with three frequencies. This is tentative, lacking an FCC license, so we'll hope for confirmation. I noticed that the listed license for Questar (Levan Peak) is no longer in the FCC DB either, even though this system is still running, so maybe something strange is going on here.

-Tim

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Questar

Could the signal be Frisco PK., WPEA399?
You are correct! That license, as well as the Levan Questar site, show up in the ULS system but not in an RR search. I guess I'll have to question Lindsay about this.

With this new info I moved the TRS to Beaver County and renamed it. That gives us a Questar site in every other county across SW Utah (Washington, Beaver, Juab). That's probably enough to cover cover all locations, given the mtn-top locations. Thanks.

-Tim

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Speaking of Questar, is 49200 running on dead air today and last night? Since the storm its been running dead carrier. This is Questar Blue Stakes out of Salt lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.