Is anyone interested if I stream this Amateur Repeater

Are you interested if I stream the EARC's WH6CZB Diamond Head Repeater?

• Yes, it adds value for scanner enthusiasts and the amateur radio community worldwide

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No, I'm not interested

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No, Amateur Radio should only be available to the radio community and not on the internet

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious of how many people would be interested if I streamed this repeater. I streamed it before but had scanner and computer problems. I now have the means and am wondering if it is worth my time, dedicated hardware, and electricity to set it up again.

Thanks

Quoted directly from:
Emergency Amateur Radio Club - Hawaii - Repeaters

146.880- Repeater:
The WH6CZB repeater operating on 146.280/146.880 MHz is located at about the 550-foot elevation of the northeast flank atop Diamond Head Crater. This is the clubs flagship repeater, as it serves all of Honolulu, including parts of Leeward, Central, Windward Oahu and the western half of Molokai. Many transient and local hams use this repeater for general communications. Also, this is the primary public service event repeater for most events in Waikiki and the Honolulu Marathon. This repeater simulcasts on UHF, on 444.500+ MHz. During periods of maintenance, the repeater will remain active without the courtesy tone or hang-time.

KA7PAT

Aloha from Oregon. I would be interested in listening once and awhile. I've been to Hawaii twice and love it. It would be fun to hear what is happening in the Amateur world there.

Pat - KA7PAT
Beaverton, OR

ether_king

Thanks for the feed! Pretty quiet listening tonight -- but the Honolulu Marathon is on for Sunday 12/11/2011 at 0500 HST. Should be jumpin' then for sure?!

Sure wish I could be there this year at the Kapiolani Park finish line! :)

Regards, bcd396t_Honolulu.

Marathon

Thanks for the feed! Pretty quiet listening tonight -- but the Honolulu Marathon is on for Sunday 12/11/2011 at 0500 HST. Should be jumpin' then for sure?!

Sure wish I could be there this year at the Kapiolani Park finish line! :)

Regards, bcd396t_Honolulu.

I apologize for my feed not being up during the marathon. We have been having a lot of power issues in my area, and I need to relocate my computer and scanner. Thanks for your interest in Hawaii Amateur Radio.

ether_king

heh. No biggie!

I was actually running in one here locally at exactly the same time of the HM (0700 PST), so I would have missed it anyway.

...Regards & Happy Holidays! Mucho Mahalo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.