Is Bellagio DMR still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bheisner

Premium Subscriber
Bellagio is still on their Motorola Type II TRS. I was there over the 4th of July weekend and confirmed this.

The Bellagio system that was marked as a Connect Plus DMR turned out to be "Aria".

I was staying at Aria over the the 4th of July weekend. Every comm I monitored mentioned locations that were inside of Aria and City Center.

I even call Guest Services to order additional towels and monitored the call that was dispatched to my room.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Bellagio is still on their Motorola Type II TRS. I was there over the 4th of July weekend and confirmed this.

The Bellagio system that was marked as a Connect Plus DMR turned out to be "Aria".

I was staying at Aria over the the 4th of July weekend. Every comm I monitored mentioned locations that were inside of Aria and City Center.

I even call Guest Services to order additional towels and monitored the call that was dispatched to my room.

Oh wow lol. So I was listening to Aria last year thinking it was Bellagio. Oh well. I didn't even try the TRS for Bellagio that they "used to" use. In fact I took it out of my radio in advance of the trip out there assuming RR listing was correct. Thanks for the info. I will restore the old system back on my radio from my archives.
Bob

bheisner

Premium Subscriber
Oh wow lol. So I was listening to Aria last year thinking it was Bellagio. Oh well. I didn't even try the TRS for Bellagio that they "used to" use. In fact I took it out of my radio in advance of the trip out there assuming RR listing was correct. Thanks for the info. I will restore the old system back on my radio from my archives.
Bob

I was shocked also. In fact, I had to pull up an old WIN500 file to restore Bellagio to my Whistler 1040. The Bellagio site had already been deprecated on RR.

I spent the first day monitoring what I thought was the Bellagio DMR, but every location mentioned seemed to be at Aria.

BTW, beware of importing DMR systems into a Whistler TRX-1 or TRX-2 when the DMR has gaps in the LCN. The Aria DMR is currently missing LCN09, when I imported this DMR into my TRX-1, it place the frequency for LCN10 into the slot for LCN9. I had to manually move this frequency back to LCN10 to get the TRX-1 to track properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.