Is Castle Rock FD Dispatched via Douglas Co Fire 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David628

Premium Subscriber
I hear “Castle Rock” FD transmitting on Douglas Fire Dispatch 1 TG 1053 every once in awhile, but not as often as I use to hear them before. Im listening to 1053 DCFD 1 via the Douglas Co South Simulcast site on the G4 and SDS100. Is TG 1053 still Castle Rocks main FD dispatch channel or are they on SMF or elsewhere?

camdenc2006

Yes, the following agencies all get dispatched by Douglas County Regional 911 Center...
Agate Fire Protection District, Big Sandy Fire Protection District, Castle Rock Fire & Rescue, Douglas County Office of Emergency Management (OEM), Douglas County Sheriff, Elbert County Sheriff, Elbert Fire Protection District, Elizabeth Fire Protection District, Elizabeth Police Department, Franktown Fire Protection District, Jackson 105 Fire Protection District, Kiowa Fire Protection District, Kiowa Police Department, Larkspur Fire Protection District, North Central Fire Protection District, Rattlesnake Fire Protection District, and Simla Police Department. Castle Rock is still Dispatched via Douglas County Fire Dispatch 1. (TG1053)

Last edited:

David628

Premium Subscriber
Yes, the following agencies all get dispatched by Douglas County Regional 911 Center...
Agate Fire Protection District, Big Sandy Fire Protection District, Castle Rock Fire & Rescue, Douglas County Office of Emergency Management (OEM), Douglas County Sheriff, Elbert County Sheriff, Elbert Fire Protection District, Elizabeth Fire Protection District, Elizabeth Police Department, Franktown Fire Protection District, Jackson 105 Fire Protection District, Kiowa Fire Protection District, Kiowa Police Department, Larkspur Fire Protection District, North Central Fire Protection District, Rattlesnake Fire Protection District, and Simla Police Department. Castle Rock is still Dispatched via Douglas County Fire Dispatch 1. (TG1053)

Thanks for confirming that.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I hear “Castle Rock” FD transmitting on Douglas Fire Dispatch 1 TG 1053 every once in awhile, but not as often as I use to hear them before. Im listening to 1053 DCFD 1 via the Douglas Co South Simulcast site on the G4 and SDS100. Is TG 1053 still Castle Rocks main FD dispatch channel or are they on SMF or elsewhere?
MDCs have replaced most of the more common status changes that used to be transmitted over-the-air. Units now mark responding entirely on the computers and most mark on scene with them as well. They still acknowledge the additional call information en route, first due unit establishes command on scene, and provide some other miscellaneous status changes over-the-air.

David628

Premium Subscriber
MDCs have replaced most of the more common status changes that used to be transmitted over-the-air. Units now mark responding entirely on the computers and most mark on scene with them as well. They still acknowledge the additional call information en route, first due unit establishes command on scene, and provide some other miscellaneous status changes over-the-air.

Thanks for that additional information!

Status
Not open for further replies.