Is clinton,ms on the MSwin now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trains125

Feed Provider
I was wondering if clinton pd and fd are on mswin now? I have a pro 106 which i know will not pick up. Can someone let me know if that have switched. thanks

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Hinds SO is on MSWIN via patch of the HCTRS, Clinton I know has tested. All of Hinds will be MSWIN once the 2 new sites are completed and the MOU is signed per the October MWCC Meeting Minutes. I do know that Hinds SO will have several encrypted TGs, but dispatches should be in the clear. Hinds EMA/Fire should also be in the clear. JPD dispatches should also be in the clear, but Tacs etc quite likely will go encrypted. JFD should be in the clear. CPD dispatch should be in the clear but the rest will go encrypted. CFD Should also be in the clear. If they use FDMA you will be able to hear them on an 106, but MWCC is pushing extra hard to have everyone use TDMA only, and is moving ALL State Agencies to TDMA ASAP. MHP is assisting and doing the upgrades of State radios, and removal/replacement of non TDMA gear. ALL State agencies should be fully TDMA by 2018. All users of MSWIN are hoped to be TDMA by 2020. We do not have any of the Hinds, or Clinton TGs submitted to us yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
We need the mswin tags for Clinton and hinds

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Clinton is about finished with the swap. The patch will likely be taken down the middle of next week.

lilraskls

The only traffic I have heard from Clinton is from TGID 42625. It is CPD but not sure if it is dispatch or traffic.

riccom

Upstate S.C.
Premium Subscriber
i am getting my sdr set up in a few days with a new/used 800 mhz yagi antenna, so i will see what i can pick up in a few days, and log them for yall.
and monitor the cutover for jpd and fd with hcso

grahct

Premium Subscriber
They must have switched over. I haven't figured out how to find them in MSWIN

I was wondering if clinton pd and fd are on mswin now? I have a pro 106 which i know will not pick up. Can someone let me know if that have switched. thanks

They must have switched over. I haven't figured out how to find them in MSWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.