Is Fresno being punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BingoBingo

Just wondering why the Fresno Audio is always listed - but it is always off line? Since the beginning of October 09 it has only been turned on for maybe 2 days. If it is never going to be on, maybe it should be taken off the menu, instead of teasing me. Any thoughts? Suggestion? Advice??? My husband's job requires him to carry a LE radio - and listening to the scanner was just our little way of keeping in touch with each other throughout the days (or nights). If this is the wrong thread - I apologize.

Thanks,
Bingo

BingoBingo

Well thank you for at least replying David! No joke! I just don't know who to ask or where to post! I know everyone is a volunteer - but I don't know how to find the person who has the Fresno audio scan. Who knows? Maybe I will get so frustrated I will buy a scanner myself. I just don't know how to do that either!!!!! How would I start a Central Valley thread??? :)

Bingo

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Just click the link on the audio section to report problems with the feed.

BingoBingo

yes. Yes it is. That's why I need to hear what is going on with the live feed. If only there was a live feed.......even though it says there's one.............I can hear audio across the whole US......but not in Fresno. I am being toyed with..........

BingoBingo

The problem isn't "an audio problem" with the feed. The problem is that it says there is a LE feed in Fresno, but it is literally off-line all the time. I'm talking about the feed being on maybe 2 days in the last 80 days. Is that ok? What do I do about this?? Who can I ask?? Seriously!!!

kma371

QRT
Well instead of complaining, you could buy your own scanner and listen OR create your own feed for others to enjoy! :)

It appears the feed on radio reference wasn't supported by a user here and may have been a feed from somewhere else.

I tried google-ing other fresno feeds but didn't turn up anything

Kingscup

Feed Provider
I believe the person that provides the feed is the same one from this website although I am not positive. scanfresno.com I would suggest you post this in the live audio forum. I am sure a Live Audio moderator can find out what is going on with the feed.

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
sorry bingo it sounded funny :)

if i lived closer i would feed some i am getting some stuff together to feed the sac area

hoser147

Get hold of Gordon or Kendrick or any of the Live Audio Admins for that matter, they will look into it for ya. Actually if posted in the Live Audio Admin Forum, it could have been resolved by now, those guys are on top of things.

smokeybehr

theres just too much crime there ... it would burn up the scanner

:)

Let me quickly point to LA and the EastBay as places with a far higher crime rate than Fresno. I can go for an hour sometimes and not hear a peep out of some of the LE channels that are active.

It's just all the weird stuff and North/South gang battles we get that makes us notorious.

mkrubsack

One can listen to Fresno LE (PD and Sheriff) with a simple non-trunking scanner such as a Uniden BC95XLT for a tad over $100 new. Or, check the Radio Shack store clearance section. That's a better alternative than any online system. If you're serious that would be a good place to start.

And, I am in Fresno.

Status
Not open for further replies.