IS GRE America Still in Buisness????? GRE PSR-800 Firmware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwolf57

Left a ton of support emails, phone is disconnected. Can ANYONE HELP with this problem. I try to UPDATE my GRE PSR 800 scanner with the NEW firmware. It says UNABLE TO FIND ANY PORTS. I can update everything else except that. My scanners screen just says "Waiting for USB".

I no longer have the software CD.
WHO CAN HELP WITH THIS!

mikey60

What version of Windows are you using? If it's 8 or 8.1 there's a process you need to follow to get the driver to install. There's an INF file included with the software download that you might find in the \Windows\INF folder on your computer after the software is installed.

Mike

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
GRE has been out of business for over a year. Look for peer help in these forums, instead.

CVASSB

Magwolf 57 I have the same problem over here. When I try to update the firmware,the scanner screen says waiting for USB at the bottom. I don't have digital sound now,but I have analog sound,and frequencies. I'm going out of town to someone who knows what's probably the matter. My computer is a old one. That might be the problem.

CVASSB

I found the problem.

The problem is my computer. I took my scanner to my sisters house,and downloaded the new D2 II firmware,and digital DSP. My scanner is working again!!!

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
GRE has been out of business for over a year. Look for peer help in these forums, instead.

Paul:
Nice to know that I am not the only one looking at both forums! And let's hear people say that you don't offer help to competitors, too! That's REAL customer support. Chris Kringle would be proud of you!

JK

Status
Not open for further replies.