Is it ILLEGAL to have lights OFF red/blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croaker90

Is it ILLEGAL to have RED/BLUE lights inside your car (on your visor) if you are not a Vol. Fire Fighter, EMS, or Officer?

Are they LEGAL as long as they are turned OFF, or are they ILLEGAL even if they are turned OFF, and your visor is up, not visible to traffic?

I Live in Corpus Christi (Portland, Texas).

Thanks, Croaker.

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
Most jurisidictions do not allow you to have red or blue lights in vehicle. If you are not authorized to have said lights, you are subjecting yourself to fines/jail and impound of vehicle.

Frank

SLWilson

How Long?

Croaker90 said:
Is it ILLEGAL to have RED/BLUE lights inside your car (on your visor) if you are not a Vol. Fire Fighter, EMS, or Officer?

Are they LEGAL as long as they are turned OFF, or are they ILLEGAL even if they are turned OFF, and your visor is up, not visible to traffic?

I Live in Corpus Christi (Portland, Texas).

Thanks, Croaker.

Going to be a police officer in seven months, going into the armed forces, going to be a volunteer fireman....

Just when are you going to have time to do all these things?

And, if the agency that you are going to "join" as a police officer sees these posts and "links" them to you, you probably WON'T be going to work there!!!

I'm pretty sure you aren't old enough to even vote yet, but, I've been wrong before!!!!

Steve/KB8FAR :confused:

Croaker90

If I joined the Navy, it would be for four years as a MP and then I would go to be a police officer, and on the side, a Vol. Fire Fighter.

I will be able to vote in the upcoming elections.

Croak

RolnCode3

This is a double-post on a Wasteland topic.

If you are *actually* going to get hired as a cop, that's is 1000X more motivation not to do something dumb like install lights in a personal vehicle. Don't be an idiot.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Wrong forum and cross-posted. Bad!

For those interested in continuing the thread look for it in the Wasteland.

Status
Not open for further replies.