Is it possible to get a Buisness Freq List up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to get a special catagory on the main reference page going for buisness frequencies by county in addition to the public safety listings? (which are the best on the net by the way!)

I have quite a paper log of morris county buisness freqs going, and Im always finding new stuff, much of it unlicensed (unfortunately). I just wanted to offer the suggestion, since the public safety freqs are so well covered here. If we had a place on the reference page either by state or even better, by county, with an exception for intermittent freqs, this would significantly add to the usefullness of the site. Buisness freqs are plentifull, very local in nature, and change sometimes very abruptly. Most of the web sites out there are offering copied and pasted material from the mid 1990's none of which is accurate any more (if it ever was in the first place) and the users on this forum seem verry worried about accuracy, which would be a godsend in the search for buisness freqs.

So any ideas? Would this be possible?
Thanks alot everyone,

dun34

I would just submit whatever you have as normal. I have seen other counties that have the business category. I would assume Morris doesn't only because no one has submitted any.

DJ88

dun34 is correct. The Business Group Frequencies category is at the bottom of the databases for the various counties. If there isn't one for Morris County, all you need to do is submit those frequencies, PLs/DPLs, and to whom they belong, to the database for Morris County. Title your submmission BUSINESS GROUP FREQUENCIES, list them, and the person who updates the database will create a Busiess Group category for Morris County.

Ah ok, I hadn't seen that before. I was under the impression it was something un-intriduced, that makes plenty of sense. Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.