SDS100/SDS200: Is it possible to review the Close Call "hits with scan" list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffdafoe

Hi,

I'm running Close Call in DND mode and "Hits with scan" is on. I'm scanning in "Search with Scan" mode. Once Close Call finds a couple of frequencies I can see it start to scan them but can't figure out how to see that list. I'm wondering if there is there a way to do this. I've done a fair amount of searching but haven't come up with much.

Thanks,
Jeff

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
This is from Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual (easier than typing it up)
Search with Scan is now treated like the database or a Favorites List so it has to be enabled the same way in 'Select Lists to Monitor', but it's also treated like a System so it has to be enabled with another setting (??). Then each Custom Search department or the 'Hits with Scan' department also has to be enabled. The 'Hits with Scan' department isn't accessible in the Close Call menu so you have to hold on the 'Search with Scan' system in scan mode, then hold on the 'Close Call Hits' department (why it has a different name in scan mode is also a mystery), and then hold on a channel to scroll to each of the channels.

jeffdafoe

Thanks, I had read that 100 times yesterday and it didn't make sense, but for some reason now it makes sense. I was expecting it to appear in the menu system but now I realize it adds a system and department that you'd access via the front softkeys and encoder Sounds good, thanks again.

-Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.