Is K5EHX.net working for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freema22

Feed Provider
I have just tried 3 different browsers and I cannot get any repeaters to show up. I only get a Google Map. Is anyone else having trouble?

Mike

LtDoc

Exactly what is this site supposed to do? I tried entering a couple of known repeaters and ended up off the African coast. Got a feeling this site isn't working correctly.
- 'Doc

freema22

Feed Provider
You should be able to go to a point on the map, and it will tell you what amateur repeaters cover that area. It's a pretty nice tool to use when traveling to an unknown area....when it is working.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
It works for me if a tell it to plot a route and then search for repeaters along that route.

FWIW, in my limited search, I found three repeaters that are listed incorrectly. It's great that folks are developing repeater search web sites and apps, but many of them are just regurgitating the same incorrect or out-of-date information.

k6cpo

In my opinion, it worked better until the owners changed the interface. I'm still able to bring up repeaters for a geographical location but it won't search by frequency.

ki4dmo

I tried to send k5ehx a PM through this site to alert him that there is a problem with the site, but apparently I do not have the privileges to do so. The site used to work, but now I cannot get anything, even using the routing options, to work.

WB5ITT

Premium Subscriber
I can access the site and search BUT cannot edit OR add any new listings.... but I can search ok...go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.