Is RR denying my application to become a feed provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monoxide16

Today and a couple days ago, I filled out the application online to become a live feed provider. I am trying to provide a feed for Burlington County P2A on talkgroup 18704, which would cover the Cinnaminson/Moorestown/Riverton/Palmyra police department radios. Both times I submitted the application it showed at first that I had a pending app, but after I check back it just says I have no pending apps.

Is there something wrong with the site where it's not going through or are they just denying my request to be an audio provider?

Also, if I ever do get accepted, I have never done an audio feed through my computer before, so will it come with some kind of instruction on how to actually upload it? I already have a premium RR subscritpion and a paid registration with the Win96 program

GROCKSHD

Premium Subscriber
I submitted a request yesterday and within 24 hours was approved. Make sure yu read through all this information before you do a request. Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki There could already be a provider for this, or you weren't detailed enough with the discription. Also all the instructions will be sent to your email once approved.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Are you providing enough info?

If you dont provide enough info(freq, TG, Channels, Agencies..etc) then your application will be rejected. Submit again and make sure you provide as much info as you possibly can. The more info the faster your feed is approved.

If you submit a feed app and its not approved within 24hours or have not received an email from one of us, then you can bet its because of the lack of info.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.