Is RR Having Server Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

All of a sudden, one of my feeds (Bergen County NJ Police & Fire) keeps disconnecting from audio1.radioreference. I use Proscan to send the stream and have never had any issue with it before? Just wondering if something might be going on there?

Last edited:

PeterGV

K1PGV
(what a good looking message box that is, huh? :)

Are you or your ISP having DNS issues? This is, essentially, what that message box means. Can you "ping" audio1.radioreference.com?? You MIGHT try rebooting if that's not too inconvenient.

Peter
K1PGV

NYRHKY94

Thanks for jumping in here Peter! I just remoted into the box that hosts this feed and all is well with Internet connectivity. Pinging audio1.radioreference.com was fine. The Scanner over IP functionality within Proscan is working fine (clients can connect to that stream). I rebooted as you suggested an no change. Still can't connect to that RR server with your program or Proscan's RR stream. I've never had this issue before. I sent an e-mail to the audio admin at RR asking for help.

NYRHKY94

UPDATE: Both Proscan & ScannerCast just established a connection and I'm up & running again. Looks like I'm all set. Not sure what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.