Is The Bc350c A Good Choice For A Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

REPOMAN

I Am New To Scanning For Entertainment But Becoming Quite Happy With My Choice For A New Hobby. I Dont Have Alot Of Money To Sink Into Equipment But I Have An Opportunity To Purchase A Uniden Bc350c Complete In The Box Brand New Never Used And All The Usual Cliches For 100.00. Am I Getting A Deal? THIS THREAD POSTED TWICE AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Last edited:

pinetree

#1 the price is a little high but ok #2 It is a great scanner I own 2 of them #3 They are kind of hard to program but read the manual and you will have no problem. You should be able to get a refurbushed one on e-bay for $69 + ship I think sillyname48 sells them there if he has any listed.

twolf816

i have the 350a which is the scanner that ur refering too minus 800mhz....wont pick up trunking or digital but as a starting scanner i cant complain, it was my first scanner. its not impossible to program, just annoying and time consuming...but i recomend it

Go-24

One of the first things you should determine before purchasing a scanner is what are you going to be listening to? Your location, the departments you wish to monitor, their frequencies, and modes, etc all will play an important role in choosing the best fitting scanner.

So how about some more info? Where are you? What would you like to monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.