Is there a digital frq in Worth County

Status
Not open for further replies.

irkjvo

Premium Subscriber
I have been hearing the machine gun sound in Worth Co recently. Just wondered if they are switching over.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
Do you have a frequency that it is on? This would help in determining what you are hearing.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Worth Co. Sheriffs office has been on 'trbo for about a year now

irkjvo

Premium Subscriber
I had a chance to get through Worth Co again using the new Worth Co updated freq downloaded from RR. this is the 151.1825. I get the same machine gun sound. Is there some twik I need to do. I just downloaded it from RR and imported it into my Bearcat digital scanner using arc xt pro.

N8IAA

I had a chance to get through Worth Co again using the new Worth Co updated freq downloaded from RR. this is the 151.1825. I get the same machine gun sound. Is there some twik I need to do. I just downloaded it from RR and imported it into my Bearcat digital scanner using arc xt pro.

No trick. The digital protocol is TRBO for 151.1825. As of this date, there is no scanner that can decode TRBO. Only scanner that can plug and play with decoding software is the PSR-800. Otherwise you need to go into the scanner and wire in directly to get the signal to the pc.
HTH,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.