Is there a live feed for State Police on Rt 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernpaw

Today, I was heading into Robinson Twp when I saw NO LESS than 15 tractor trailers pulled over on four or five different exit ramps. NO trucks on the road, but ALL trucks that were pulled over were on the exit ramps. This seemed a bit odd to me. The officers on all of the traffic stops were ALL state police. No locals or sheriffs.

My question is.... Is there a frequency or live feed for this particular area in washington county, Pa between the WV state line and Robinson that deals with JUST state police?

mule1075

Feed Provider
i do not think their is a live feed punch in the freqs anyway you might get them you never know unless you try.if your scanner can handle pl tones the tone is 186.2. for both freqs

Last edited:

southernpaw

i do not think their is a live feed punch in the freqs anyway you might get them you never know unless you try.if your scanner can handle pl tones the tone is 186.2. for both freqs

mule1075, Thank you very much. You are very kind and helpful. My scanner does handle pl tones, and I will try it. I appreciate your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.