Is there a way to get official records...

Status
Not open for further replies.

topnik

...of radio traffic in Nebraska?

Let's say as a monitor but not recorder, as a private citizen, you hear or think you hear something that you would like an official record of. Is there a way to 'FOIA' (which you really can't do to non Federal agencies) radio traffic?

For example, you think you hear some strange radio traffic from your local law enforcement, not necessarily illegal or anything...how could one get extracts/recordings/transcripts?

Is that possible?

Topnik###

topnik

I'll check that out. Figures. I tried looking for feeds and it seems Sarpy LE feed on Broadcastify was 'taken down' a few weeks ago in the interest of 'security'. Strange.

Dang it...nothing serious, but I swear, early this morning I heard Bellevue being dispatched to look out for something really strange around Ft Crook and Capehart. Even with commentary from officers. Not going to go into it much more than that, but I swear I heard what I think I heard, I just wanted to see if I might be able to get 'official' copies of things.

Again, I'll take a look at that link. I hope that it's not as restrictive as I bet it is.

Topnik###

Status
Not open for further replies.