SDS100/SDS200: Is there easy way to Change all background colour/color

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
Is there an easy way to change all background colours on sds100/200 screen? I know about customize but seems I have to change each individual section colour at a time. I want to go from black to say retro uniden orange without having to select every single one.

Also is there a way to save separate colour setups and import / export in software? So I can keep my favorites profile but easily reload a favorite colour setup? Maybe they should have the option of like 10 customized colour setups (day night driving retro orange etc)

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Also is there a way to save separate colour setups and import / export in software? So I can keep my favorites profile but easily reload a favorite colour setup? Maybe they should have the option of like 10 customized colour setups (day night driving retro orange etc)

Look in the Sentinel top menu bar...

File ---> import and export display customizing settings.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You have to select each background section and set the color individually.

phask

Premium Subscriber
If you are skilled enough you can edit the profile with notepad. All the colors are at the end of the file.

Reconrider

It's not that hard. At the bottom of the color mixer popup, there is a button that says "copy to..." in the left side. You can copy simple to detailed conventional and trunk but not to all at the same time.
So I think editing the detailed on trunk and conventional then copy to simple trunk and conventional.

I have a black text on white background. It's really good to see in the day and night.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I always use the shortcut to change screens - Function + 9 (long press) toggles between night/day screens and my custom colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.