Is this map still accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGP

Premium Subscriber

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The Illinois wiki is one of the most comprehensive states covered; there's undoubtedly a spot for it. Thanks for looking at this

Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's there now because I put it there. It was in our unused files report, and I'm trying to clean up almost 10 years of a mess that has developed with things like this.

Tanks...Mike

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
It's there now because I put it there. It was in our unused files report, and I'm trying to clean up almost 10 years of a mess that has developed with things like this.

Tanks...Mike
Huh......could have sworn that it had appeared in the DuPage County wiki page before your recent inquiry was made.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Regardless, it's there now and as far as I'm concerned, the issue is closed. Feel free to move it somewhere else if you wish to

Mike

cubn

Database Admin
I was the one who made that map. I thought it was linked to on the IL state police wiki page.

As far as I know those talk groups are still correct. There may be some TG patching involved in rural districts (especially on the west side of Illinois) now that the state has consolidated dispatch centers.

I don't have the mapping software that I made all these various maps in so I'm unable to update them at the current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.