Is this worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Looks like one of those buff notifier set-ups. The ad says that they are in partnership with RR however I can't find any connection. Anybody familiar with this?

EdgeRift - Emergency Radio

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Banned
I don't know, whatever the cost, it's well worth it, I'm still trying to find the connection between the two entities. Maybe a moderator will break in here & give us the scoop, it sounds almost too good to be true, imagine the possiblities, I wouldn't need any of my scanners with this set-up.

FLRAILMAN

RadioDaze

I don't think it's vaporware. Did you go to the forum link at the bottom of the page?

Of course, you could just buy the new Pro-107. It has all the freqs, and it will certainly pull them all in no matter where you're located. 3,000 miles is nothing for a good, well-maintained 800 MHz TRS.

FLRAILMAN

Banned
Chauffeur6, thanks for the heads up, so no beeping, flashing notification alert, huh? well I guess listening to NYPD while in Florida while one is on the move would be novel. Yeah, I already registered my RR username & stuff, the set-up looks just like the RR format, hmmmmmm. RadioDaze, you are a sick man. LOL

FLRAILMAN

RadioDaze

RadioDaze, you are a sick man. LOL

Did you think for a minute a sane person could be this funny??

On a serious note, listening to NYPD could be a very interesting thing if and when this 9/11 trial takes place. I imagine a lot of security ops going on. Do you ever listen to IBN (Incident Broadcast Network) over Teamspeak?

FLRAILMAN

Banned
I forgot the title of this Damn thread

I think I heard of it & a couple of other popular ones up in the Big Apple. I am going to do this anyway. the more I read that thread, the more I wanted to run somewhere & throw up. UNREAL, well you just can't make everybody happy, no matter what you do. Yeah we are late & yes we are both insane, I don't know about you but I try & blame it on my environment, this way I get my Prozac & Valium free, Hell almost everyone else does. You going to try it out too?

FLRAILMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.