Is Whistler still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
I purchased two items from Whistler in December. A month after being mailed I received the package for my purchase. What was in the package was one item I didn't order but not the ones I purchased. After numerous emails and voice mails to correct this issue, I have yet to hear a reply or response from Whistler in going on three or more weeks. You might want to think twice about ordering from them if this how they want to treat repeat customers.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
After numerous emails and voice mails to correct this issue, I have yet to hear a reply or response from Whistler in going on three or more weeks. You might want to think twice about ordering from them if this how they want to treat repeat customers.

Every time I've called I get through to a real person, including last week. You might have to wait awhile to be connected but I've always been able to reach them. Sounds like you are having a bad experience and not what we normally hear about them on the forums.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I purchased two items from Whistler in December. A month after being mailed I received the package for my purchase. What was in the package was one item I didn't order but not the ones I purchased. After numerous emails and voice mails to correct this issue, I have yet to hear a reply or response from Whistler in going on three or more weeks. You might want to think twice about ordering from them if this how they want to treat repeat customers.

Have you directly contacted Whistler through their representative here on the forums?

Click on this link, and hit the "Start Conversation" button (they have asked to be contacted in this way).

https://forums.radioreference.com/members/whistler_support.1385775/

timhir25

Premium Subscriber
Every time I've called I get through to a real person, including last week. You might have to wait awhile to be connected but I've always been able to reach them. Sounds like you are having a bad experience and not what we normally hear about them on the forums.

Same with me. If I have a tech question their tech department is always helpful with any questions I have with my
radios. WS1098 and two PSR 800's with the legacy upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.