iscan pro-107

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw88

I recently purchased an Iscan pro-107 and am generally pleased with it, however I am not able to scan frequency 155.025 which happens to be my hometowns main band. It was not part of the library included with the scanner, however I was able to import it, does anyone have any ideas what the problem may be, I know its not locked out etc, thanks for any info you can provide

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I recently purchased an Iscan pro-107 and am generally pleased with it, however I am not able to scan frequency 155.025 which happens to be my hometowns main band. It was not part of the library included with the scanner, however I was able to import it, does anyone have any ideas what the problem may be, I know its not locked out etc, thanks for any info you can provide

155.025 is listed in the current RR database. If you have the latest database downloaded to your scanner, you will be able to add that frequency to any scanlist on the radio

robw88

For some reason I can receive the frequency on a public service scan but not on any of my playlists I have it imported and can find no setting that blocks it. Very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.