ISICS / ISP Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk6rq

Hi; is there a map anywhere of ISP dispatch TGs? Searches haven't turned up anything useful so far. I'm staying in Coralville for a few days and will be driving back to Mason City via i380/27/218/18 (etc.). I'm already good on TGs/sites close to home. Thanks.

Bob

bkramm

Using the map
District 7 TG 5202 District 8 TG 5203 District's 9 & 10 TG 5205
District 11 TG 5302 District 12 TG 5303 District 13 TG 5304
This is the way I have them.

kk6rq

Yes it does, thanks. I should probably clarify my question though; I *have* indeed seen that map; I was just hoping there was a comprehensive one somewhere that showed sites and their coverage (so I wouldn't have to look them up one by one here).
As for TGs, getting them from the people who listen to them on a daily basis is much preferable to just looking them up (and I thank you for that).

Any further guidance on TGs for Iowa City to Mason City along i380/27/218/18/Avenue of The Saints (actually just to Charles City/Floyd Co; my home local sites are already in the radio) would be appreciated.

Bob
KK6RQ

timkilbride

Database Admin
Yes it does, thanks. I should probably clarify my question though; I *have* indeed seen that map; I was just hoping there was a comprehensive one somewhere that showed sites and their coverage (so I wouldn't have to look them up one by one here).
As for TGs, getting them from the people who listen to them on a daily basis is much preferable to just looking them up (and I thank you for that).

Any further guidance on TGs for Iowa City to Mason City along i380/27/218/18/Avenue of The Saints (actually just to Charles City/Floyd Co; my home local sites are already in the radio) would be appreciated.

Bob
KK6RQ

You only need these two simulcast systems in additions to your local sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.