ISICS site and coverage maps online

Status
Not open for further replies.

autovon

Ø
Anyone have luck searching in the FCC database for these sites? I've tried searching via the county option and haven't found any after looking at the closest ones.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
Anyone have luck searching in the FCC database for these sites? I've tried searching via the county option and haven't found any after looking at the closest ones.

The existing sites seem to be licensed by the counties. I haven't seen anything for my own county recently, have to keep an eye on the license grants.

autovon

Ø
OK thanks. I figured that based on the linked maps, there would be at least be sites licensed if not already on the air. I've been searching the counties near Omaha. Will keep looking!

mws72

Premium Subscriber
I believe the 700 MHz are licensed via the state according to plan. There is/was a PDF floating around that had the assignments per county. I made a Scott County conventional system for my uniden scanners to listen for control channels which when I do i will redo as a trucked system.

nd5y

You might be able to find county frequency assignments and site locations on CAPRAD. I don't know how accurate or up to date the information for Iowa is or how many sites will be under the 700 MHz State License which doesn't require site based licensing.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I believe the 700 MHz are licensed via the state according to plan. There is/was a PDF floating around that had the assignments per county. I made a Scott County conventional system for my uniden scanners to listen for control channels which when I do i will redo as a trucked system.

The identified sites are all licensed to the counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.