Yaesu: ISO Yaesu CD-24 charger for FT-897

KiloBravo2196

I'm looking for a CD-24 charger for the FNB-78 batteries in my FT-897. Apparently, these things are rarer than hens teeth. Any assistance is appreciated. If anyone has alternative battery options (with a more common charger), I'd entertain that as well. I'd like to keep the radio/battery footprint small. I am aware of using a bigger Lithium battery and the power cable, but batteries that fit inside the radio is preferred.
Thanks in advance!

theshooter

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for a CD-24 charger for the FNB-78 batteries in my FT-897. Apparently, these things are rarer than hens teeth. Any assistance is appreciated. If anyone has alternative battery options (with a more common charger), I'd entertain that as well. I'd like to keep the radio/battery footprint small. I am aware of using a bigger Lithium battery and the power cable, but batteries that fit inside the radio is preferred.
Thanks in advance!
Hi KiloBravo2196 - did you ever get hold of one of these? If not, I have one available.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The OP hasn't been back to visit since April 2024. A reminder that buying/selling is prohibited in the forums.