ISP 10 codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy245

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have the ISP codes? Would also like codes for Lyon and Sioux Counties?????

dubuque1

Premium Subscriber
Did this slip through or a new revenue source :)

Just wondering, I am talking about the "dating" ad at top of page if you see it.

John

IowaBrian

ISP uses the same 10 codes as most other agencies in IOWA as for your counties don't know.
I had a link I will see if I can find it.

I've been curious about this too. I have a sheet with all the 10 codes but I've heard them using 10-100's lately and my list stops at 10-99. Anyone know about the codes that are above 10-99 in Iowa. Marion county here.

dubuque1

Premium Subscriber
In Dubuque, at least when I worked as a Reserve officer, the Code 1-2-3-4 were related to how long you had to respond to call. In our case code 1 was lights and siren, try to arrive as quickly as possible, safely. Code 2 was hurry, but no lights and siren (maybe lights to get through the stop lights) Code three was maybe within 1/2 hour to hour code 4 within 4 hours and code 5 by end of shift. It may have changed somewhat, but it is clear that locally code 1 stands for a emergency response yet. It might vary in other communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.