Isp 24 disp

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I have been hearing 12672 ISP 24 DISP all day today down here at the bottom of the state. The odd thing is I am only hearing the dispatch side. Anyone else hearing this? Anyone know why only the dispatch side is being transmitted on 24 DISP?

Anon6083

Premium Subscriber
I have been hearing 12672 ISP 24 DISP all day today down here at the bottom of the state. The odd thing is I am only hearing the dispatch side. Anyone else hearing this? Anyone know why only the dispatch side is being transmitted on 24 DISP?

Has it only been the one dispatch Radio ID or several?

Anon6083

Premium Subscriber
Only one, 47238.

In the afternoon on an average day up here (not to say that regions don't differ from each other in the number of calls they receive), I can normally get two different dispatcher radio IDs logged on ISP 22 DISP; is it possible to limit the broadcast of a TG to sites with no active subscribers (where as sites with active subscribers obviously receive the traffic) based on the radio ID that is granted?

Last edited:

SCOTTER

Up here in S.B.they dispatch both ISP 21 Toll road & Bremen ISP 24 from the new post on the toll road.It drives me nuts way to much toll road traffic so 12272 is the TG # for both and on that you here dispatch and units. When I lock it out I here dispatch only for both some of the time but no units on 12672 Bremens old dispatch TG So try the 12272 TG and if you can pick that up down there that would be crazy.Hope that helps .BTW ND home game Sat. use ID Search lots of ISP traffic on the ground and in the air.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Thanks, that explains it :) I could hear her calling both 21 and 24 units. Was a little disappointing not hearing the units. Would have been a good opportunity to snag some RID's I don't normally get a chance to see.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
In the afternoon on an average day up here (not to say that regions don't differ from each other in the number of calls they receive), I can normally get two different dispatcher radio IDs logged on ISP 22 DISP; is it possible to limit the broadcast of a TG to sites with no active subscribers (where as sites with active subscribers obviously receive the traffic) based on the radio ID that is granted?

Yeah, I get a number of different ID's from Versailles as well. This is common now with the regional dispatch centers. Just depends on what console they have affiliated with a particular post. They mostly stay the same for a particular post, but they do vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.