ISP - Evansville

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
Has Indiana Stated Police district 35 (Evansville) totally switched over to SAFE-T or are they still on 868.87500 (192.8). Every once in a while I still hear Evansville on 42.420 / 42.260 (not much in the last 2 months) but in the last 2 weeks, I have not heard any traffic on 868.87500 and was just checking.

Also does anyone have an idea how much longer on the Henderson, KY and the Posey County IN towers until they are complete and SAFE-T is a full go?

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
kd4bas said:
Has Indiana Stated Police district 35 (Evansville) totally switched over to SAFE-T or are they still on 868.87500 (192.8). Every once in a while I still hear Evansville on 42.420 / 42.260 (not much in the last 2 months) but in the last 2 weeks, I have not heard any traffic on 868.87500 and was just checking.

Also does anyone have an idea how much longer on the Henderson, KY and the Posey County IN towers until they are complete and SAFE-T is a full go?
I dont hink 868 is used any more I hate to say a TOTAL to Safe-t for all DIST 35 but close.

It appears both the Posey cty towers will be a go BEFORE henderson.
I keep all posted as 8 hours a day at work I listen to ONLY safe-t and will know the day the data channel comes on all three sites.

kd4bas

Premium Subscriber
I listen to ONLY safe-t and will know the day the data channel comes on all three sites.

Trido,

Thanks for the information, Please keep us posted when these towers come on line. I currently have them programmed into my scanner and should hear them as well, but you never know :lol:

kd4bas

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for this information. I guess with just my stock antenna on the Pro-96 I can not hear the low band dispatch any more. But I am now hearing quite a bit of traffic on the SAFE-T system from ISP Dist 35

Status
Not open for further replies.