Isp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Hi All! I will be traveling in your state in May and was wondering what frequencies the ISP is on from Neb. border on I-80 to Winterset, Iowa and from Winterset to I-35 to Missouri border? And are these frequencies conventional or digital? Can anyone tell me the quickest way to get to Winterset from Omaha?

timkilbride

Database Admin
Hi All! I will be traveling in your state in May and was wondering what frequencies the ISP is on from Neb. border on I-80 to Winterset, Iowa and from Winterset to I-35 to Missouri border? And are these frequencies conventional or digital? Can anyone tell me the quickest way to get to Winterset from Omaha?

Department of Public Safety Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Department of Public Safety (IA) - The RadioReference Wiki

Looks like you will want Glenwood, Atlantic, Saint Marys, Des Moines, and Van Wert Base/LEA. Base/LEA ops are analog. The only digital stuff from the ISP is car to car, 155.430.

Tim K.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me what Freq.'s for ISP including aircraft to car I should plug in to my pro 106 as I will be traveling from Nebraska border on I-80 to 169 highway and then south to Winterset and then over to I-35 to Missouri..

IowaGuy1603

Can anyone tell me what Freq.'s for ISP including aircraft to car I should plug in to my pro 106 as I will be traveling from Nebraska border on I-80 to 169 highway and then south to Winterset and then over to I-35 to Missouri..

Twas answered last month when you asked the question
http://forums.radioreference.com/iowa-radio-discussion-forum/178099-isp.html

You will be driving thru all 3 radio districts, so you will need all of the frequencies.

disregard the 155.505 listed on the map as Air--------------it is not correct anymore. The CAR frequency is mostly P25 digital now but the rest are in the clear.
Department of Public Safety (IA) - The RadioReference Wiki

The air - car frequencies listed on this page are now the correct frequencies.Department of Public Safety Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Last edited:

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
How about we dont threadjack or cross-post.

You asked a question last month and it was answered. You should have looked up your previous thread instead of threadjacking somebody else.

I've split your other post from the thread you took over, and added them here (the reason this thread is so weird), thus giving your original thread a free "bump" so you can find it again.

There, somebody did all your work for you!

By the way, all of your questions could have been easily answered with 5 minutes of research in the DB/WiKi

Status
Not open for further replies.