Issues again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Sounds like DNS cache isn't correct, but the TTL on audio3.broadcastify.com looks like it's at 60 seconds (i.e. the DNS name should have the new IP in no more than 60 seconds.)

kb7gjy

Feed Provider
Sounds like DNS cache isn't correct, but the TTL on audio3.broadcastify.com looks like it's at 60 seconds (i.e. the DNS name should have the new IP in no more than 60 seconds.)

Should have thought of that. I flushed my DNS and now it connects.

Thanks again

station09

Feed Provider
auido 3

My source client Delaware county fire-ops ch1 still will not connect with auido 3 . Keeps showing unable to connect to a Icecast server. Any Help ?

station09

Feed Provider
auido 3

I tired a reboot of the computer still shows up saying unable to connect to a Icecast2server. Thank you for your help. Was working great about 2 hours ago. Not sure what you mean by Flash your DNS.

ka8zay

Feed Provider
Assuming you are on a windows computer, open the command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

station09

Feed Provider
I did the command prompt, It now says Source client connected to a Icecast 2 server. But when i try to connect to it. It comes up saying 404 not available. All was find a few hours ago. All seems find on my end. Please help. Thank you Sir.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Broadcastify drop

Hello there is anybody else having issues with their feeds dropping? Mine just dropped about 15 minutes ago and came back up I am wondering if there still an outage going on. My Internet connection is working fine

j0atm0n

Premium Subscriber
mine dropped as well same as earlier today when Server 3 went down.
deja vu all over again ..
no email notification yet of it going off line either .

:edit:
Seems like every time i post that mine went down, it comes right back after i hit submit ..

Last edited:

kgowen44

Feed Provider
Are you guys are having issues on audio 3? I did a bunch of troubleshooting on my end and it may not even be me

j0atm0n

Premium Subscriber
No, i haven't started a ticket ,
I figured they are probably already aware of it and monitoring it since the issue around noon when it initially crashed and transferred to a over new machine.

It just seems to come and go randomly almost like a configuration error or something , im sure it'll get fixed when they get a chance.

Attachments

• updown.png
    updown.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.