Issues Programming a EMS fequency on my Scanneras my scanner passes it

Status
Not open for further replies.

serrot86

ANYBODY IN THE NYC AREA can help?

So im trying to program a Fuequency into my scanner

483.28125 WQFH239 RM 173.8 PL Brklyn N Dis Brooklyn North Dispatch FMN EMS Dispatch

and for some reason when trying to go through the freuquencies, it passed it and goes to next one as if its not there so i cant listen to the fuequency and program it in. any ideas why it skips the frequency?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
You posted your question in "Live Audio Listener Support". This forum will act as a place for individuals who listen to feeds to provide comments or concerns about specific feeds.

You may want to click on the red and white triangle in the upper right corner of your post and ask a mod to move this to the New York forum where you will have a better chance of getting a reply.

ecps92

Not all scanners can handle the newer 6.25 frequencies

Make/Model and Firmware updates can likely help.

Some models should round it off to the nearest valid frequency which will work fine

483.28125 WQFH239 RM 173.8 PL Brklyn N Dis Brooklyn North Dispatch FMN EMS Dispatch

and for some reason when trying to go through the freuquencies, it passed it and goes to next one as if its not there so i cant listen to the fuequency and program it in. any ideas why it skips the frequency?

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber

What scanner is it? Is "Zeromatic" on? Does it round off the frequency? You can PM me.

Last edited:

RF-Burns

The 355 can not 6.25 split. That's why u can not program that Frequencey into your scanner.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
All you can do is get as close as possible to that 483.28125 and however the radio inputs it, is what the radio will program as. All you can do is hope for the best on how the radio will get it. Depending on if you get it a strong signal it may sound audio wise ok, but it may sound distorted due to not being the exact frequency.

355 doesn't do PL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.